2020 Campaign: Strong Liver Strong You
Gauge your Strength and Know Your Risk
In 2020, we want to celebrate the good choices our community is making every day towards living a strong, healthy life; this begins by making the bold decision to get tested for hepatitis.
Hepatitis B and C affects more than 400,00 people in Australia.
Some people do not even know they have it or that they have put themselves at risk.
Find out your risk and see how strong your liver is.
Gauge Your Strength
You are at risk if you have:
- a history of injecting drug use
- tattoos or piercings
- received organ, tissue or blood pre 1990
- been born in a country with high hepatitis rates
- an intimate sexual partner with hepatitis
- occupational exposure to blood
Are you an everyday hero? Get tested, get treated.
There is treatment for hepatitis B and a cure for hepatitis C. Talk to your doctor and find out your risk or call (08) 9227 9800 for more information.