Support Services for People Affected by Hepatitis
Our Support Services include:
- A confidential Hepatitis Helpline which operates Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm,
- One-to-one support sessions by appointment,
- Referral to appropriate services as required,
- Chronic Disease Self Management courses,
- Peer support contact which can be arranged on request,
- Information workshops in the metropolitan area as required,
- Provision of printed resources,
- Advocacy in the interests of people living with hepatitis, and
- Consultation in relation to program and policy development and implementation.
Our Values: All clients and staff will be treated with dignity and respect.
We stand for:
- Confidentiality of client information,
- A non-judgemental and non-discriminatory approach to clients,
- Harm reduction as the basis of primary prevention,
- Strategic alliances with relevant groups and organisations,
- Services of high quality based upon professionally trained staff and volunteers,
- An holistic approach to client needs, and
- Health as a right, not a privilege.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no fee for services to clients. Please contact our Support Officer on 9227 9800 for more information or to make an appointment.
Page last updated: Tuesday 28 September, 2010