SupportSupport Services for People Affected by Hepatitis
Our Support Services include:
- A confidential Hepatitis Helpline which operates Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Call us on (08) 9328 8538 Metro or 1800 800 070 Country,
- One-to-one support sessions by appointment,
- Referral to appropriate services as required,
- Peer support contact which can be arranged on request,
- Information workshops in the metropolitan area as required,
- Provision of printed resources,
- Advocacy in the interests of people living with hepatitis, and
- Consultation in relation to program and policy development and implementation.
Our Values: All clients and staff will be treated with dignity and respect.
We stand for:
- Confidentiality of client information,
- A non-judgemental and non-discriminatory approach to clients,
- Harm reduction as the basis of primary prevention,
- Strategic alliances with relevant groups and
- Services of high quality based upon professionally trained staff and volunteers,
An holisticapproach to client needs, their carers and
- Health as a right, not a privilege.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no fee for services to clients. Please contact our Support Officer on (08) 9328 8538 for more information or to make an appointment.