HepatitisWA is seeking a part time Business Manager with relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in financial accounting and financial management, including experience with MYOB accounting software. HepatitisWA is a community based, not for profit organisation providing a range of health promotion services to the community.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Co-ordinating financial operations, including accounts payable and receivable, payroll and monthly financial reports.
- Contributing to the preparation of annual budgets in collaboration with the ED
- Preparing monthly and annual budget performance reports
- Complying with regulatory matters including business activity statements and fringe benefit returns
- Preparing 6 monthly financial acquittals for government funded projects
- Maintaining an insurance register
- Maintaining the integrity of the IT systems
- Familiarity with relevant industrial awards.
- Managing the physical resources of the organisation
This position is offered part time 15 to 20 hours a week (negotiable) and is guided by the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010. Salary sacrificing is available.
Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
Applications close at COB on Thursday the 21st of December 2017
HepatitisWA is an equal opportunity employer.