HepatitisWA is seeking a part-time Marketing and Design Co-ordinator. HepatitisWA is a community based, not for profit organisation providing a range of health promotion services to the community.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing health promotion campaigns and associated marketing strategies
- Measuring and analysing the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Designing and developing marketing resources and promotional materials
- Monitoring our health promotion resource requirements and maintaining associated databases
- Designing and producing the HepatitisWA newsletter
- Ensuring consistency of branding and communication
- The development of media releases in collaboration with the Executive Director
- Update, maintain and monitor the HepatitisWA website and social media presence
- Working with partner agencies including print, promotion and advertising vendors
- Collating the HepatitisWA Annual Report and
- Other duties as directed by the Executive Director.
This position is offered part time at up to 45 hours a fortnight (negotiable) and is guided by the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010. Salary sacrificing is available.
Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
Applications close at COB on Wednesday the 20th of September 2017
HepatitisWA is an equal opportunity employer.